Thursday, October 23, 2008

Why do I love my life?

One of my best friends Jessica Hobbers had her "Burf-day" party up in Park City. This is us at Fuego's where we met Jimmy who gave us a life lesson on not making your waiter put every meal on different checks ;)
David and I on our triple date with Andy, Aubree, Kelsey, and JD. We had yummy Goodwood!

Up the canyon making a bonfire! I hope y'all noticed that I dyed my hair brown ;)
Look at my little boyscout ;) None of the other boys were really helping him make the fire so he had to do it all by his lone-some.
Andy, Aubz, David, and I trying to stay warm.
My friend Lane and I went bowling the other night. I had to aim the ball through his legs...ironically it was my only strike of the night!!! I look like a solider because Jess took the picture after I had shot it and I was trying to look over Lane to see if I was going to hit any pins or not.
Nice form!
Lane, Me, Jessica, and Trevor (also known as Curly Sue).
I love my friends!!!

5 comments:

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Love the new pics. Can't wait to see you! You are the best.

The Stells! said...

ah you look like your having so much fun!! hope all is well!!

Dani said...

You're so cute! I sure hope we see you again in this life time! :)

Unknown said...

CUUUUTE! Thanks for the updated pic's. I love new pic's. Also thanks for checkin in on our blog and posting comments. We love to read em.

SMooCHY SCHMUTZ said...

abbie sue. i didn't even know you were dating anyone. i'm so out of the loop dangit!