Wednesday, October 1, 2008

DAVID!

David came down this past weekend and we had so much fun. On Saturday night we went out with my best friends Mike and Lacey Merkley. We went to Olive Garden and then played at their apartment. David went to church we me the next day and then we went up AF canyon. It was a really fun , but short, weekend.
We drove the Alpine loop. The mountains were so beautiful. This picture is my favorite because the mountain in the back was all yellow!
This picture was taken by the best photographer in the world... yep David! He put it on the car and timed it so no cars were driving in the background. Good work David!

4 comments:

Corrigan Law said...

Ha, I know what people do up AF canyon and taking pictures is NOT it!!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

I love the new pictures! Very cute.

Fran said...

Did anyone else notice that Abbey's Family and Friends list is alphabetical? A little bit of type A or just really organized? By the way Emmett...yes, it IS what people do up AF canyon! With love from David's mom!

Corrigan Law said...

To Dave's Mom, I love you already! Maybe guys and girls go up canyons for different reasons then.