Monday, October 6, 2008

Conference Weekend...and some!

This is my new boyfriend! David are ya jealous? ;)

This is the biggest rocking chair I have ever seen!

Jillyn, Devon, and I went with a singles ward to Cornbelly's corn maze. They had all these other activities you could do while you were there. This is Devon proposing to me in the princess carriage; cause after all I am a Princess!

Aren't we just precious?

Lacey and I at the BYU vs Utah State game. Worst game I have ever been to but I loved the company!

Here is a closer one of us. Aren't we cute?

We went for a "little" ride around the neighborhood because I told him I didn't want to go riding on the Sabbath ;)

We went for a walk after Conference around the neighborhood and Ali rode her bike. She is so adorable!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, you guys are so cute. He looks like a really nice guy. He's not as cute as my Grant, but who isnt partial to their spouse or boyfriend? He looks like a keeper. Marriage is the best. I love it. keep posting pic's I am putting new ones on soon. Love Heather

p.s. Why not bring Dave out to W.V for Thanksgiving so we can meet him?

jill kynaston said...

Hey Abbey,this is Dave's sister Jill that lives in Michigan. Even though I haven't met you yet, I just wanted to say hi and check out your cute pics. Looks like you two are having tons of fun together! Thanks for sharing Dave with us this weekend! :)

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Cute pictures. Looks like a fun bike ride. And you should not take Dave that way...bring him this way for Thanksgiving. Please oh Please! Love ya. Good job two weeks in a row with new pictures.

Corrigan Law said...

I want you to bring Mr. Crazy Pumpkinheadman for Thanksgiving, he will eat less of my prime rib!!!

Dani said...

I love Emmett's comment, but I would be willing to share a portion of my prime rib with Dave. Really cute pics! And are you wearing heels while riding the bike?! You are totally my type of gal!

kris brown said...

It's a good thing I like you so much Abbey. ....Other wise- it would be VERY HARD for me to give one of my best friends up to another girl ;)