Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My wonderful week!

I got to leave work for a whole week and play! I first went up to Spokane and spent a couple days playing with the Corrigans, my Mommy, and Ali. We then drove down to Heyburn, ID to suprise my Grandma Berna for Mother's Day; she didn't know that any of us were coming and we were all early to her church. She was so touched. When she first walked in and saw some of our faces she thought she was hallucinating and then she started bawling when she realized we were really there. So, I got to see a ton of the Harding side on Sunday and then on Monday I went to my Grandpa Harmon's b-day party and got so see a bunch of that side. It was amazing!

3 comments:

Dani said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It's about time! :) I'm glad you had such a fun time with everyone. We are coming up in a little over a week. Too bad we missed each other! You should add some pictures to your blog!

Hanson Family said...

Thanks for telling me about your blog. Tell Ashlee hi for me!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

We miss you already Abbs. That was such a fun week. Great memories.