Sunday, May 25, 2008

Baby Dax

This is my new nephew Dax Redick Mitchell who is only 8 days old. I got to spend the weekend with him. He was wide awake because he had the hiccups; it was so cute.
Daddy Grant! Who is so amazing with his new son. He was there every time the baby needed a change of diaper or fed a bottle. I loved it!
Mama Heather! They are just amazing parents!
The first time I held the precious little baby boy!
He was stretching when I took off his blanket!
Look how little he is. He was only 5.5 lbs when he was born but has lost some since he's been home!
Cute little hat!
I absolutely love this picture! He was making really funny faces and I took the picture at the right moment to capture this beautiful shot!

2 comments:

Dani said...

Cute pictures!!! I want to hold the little guy so bad! He is so dang handsome. I am sure they appreiciated you being there for the weekend. New parents need all the help and rest they can get. Good Auntie. :)

Emmett and Ashlee said...

How fun. I can't wait to see him. He is so cute. I wish we could see you before you leave.