Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Big News!!

I am moving to West Virginia in one month to work for my papa L. Jay for six months at his amazing school Greenbrier as a mentor for the girls. I am so excited! I have always wanted to be a part of the school and now I get my chance! Then...in Aug. I am submitting my mission papers to serve the Lord for a year and a half! Seriously I am shaking as I type this! I am just so anxious; I can't wait. If anyone feels like they are the last to know don't feel bad. My parents were the only ones to know for 2 months- not even Ashlee knew about this one until Monday!

2 comments:

Hanson Family said...

Abbey,
That is so exciting! Good for you! You know Dave comes home in August! JK!!! That is awsome, good luck!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Abbz...I am going to miss you so bad. I am very excited for you! You will do great things.