Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Catch up time!

This is what I have been up to the last month! Enjoy!

I love this picture! They are some of my favorite people in the world!
FHE! We hiked up to Stewart Falls.
Jillyn came with me! It was so amazing to see her.
We went up to Pocky this last weekend and played with cousins. They were stunting with Ali!
We are so cute!
Charlie's Angels. Abbey, Ali, Tiffanie!
It looks like they are holding the sun
Kolay loves this one because she it makes her look super, super skinny!
Kolay, Ali, Abbey, and Tiffanie! I love these girls and dang are we one good lookin' family!
Yes we have the same swim suit! Ha ha1
Cute!
We buried Tyler and made him into a mermaid. The best part is that there were bugs in the moss and it was really tickling his ear and face so we had to come and scratch it for him!
Sunday picnic with the Merkleys (my best friends!)
Gangster Party!
Me and my home boys!
Shoshone Falls! It is so gorgeous!
The snake river canyon. Ali and I went up to Twin Falls and Heyburn for the 4th of July weekend to be with fam.

My babies! I met Ash and Emmett up in Bear Lake a couple weeks ago when they were down for a wedding.

2 comments:

Mark and Jaleah Tuttle said...

ABBEY!!! Yay you bolg! Me too! What is this I hear about a mission?! I am so excited for you ! You have to let me know where you go! Mybe I'll follow right behind you!

Alise Allen said...

Abbey Harmony! I miss you! I love the gangsta pictures and the pretty waterfalls... I hope all is going well for you, it sure looks like it! And yeah, MISSION!? That's awesome!!