Monday, August 25, 2008

Well...

I thought that since I never have any pictures to put on the blog I should at least post some news about what is going on in my life! I started my mission papers (finally) and they should be done within the next two weeks! My mommy comes on Sat. to spend a week with Ali and I. AND she is going take care of me when I get my wisdom teeth out (I am scared to death because of the complications that happened with my gum surgery last summer). I am living in Highland with Jessica Powell and her family until I leave for the mission; they have been so great and I have the entire basement to myself! I will just continue to work for the next couple of months and then I am off to where ever the Lord needs me to be! I can't wait to see what's placed before me in the next couple of months!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Abby we are so proud of you. I absolutely cant wait to find out where you are going. Mission papers are so exciting. Did you put down that you speak a language? Not that that matters. Yea it sucks getting your wisdom teeth out, but I think you'll be fine. We will pray for you. Good luck with everything and keep us posted..Grant and Heather

Hanson Family said...

Abbey,
I can't wait to see what's placed before you in the next couple months too!!! :) It'll be interesting to see where life takes you! Good luck with it all.

in morse code said...

You have to let me know when you get your call! We all need to play before you leave!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Life is always full of surprises. That is for sure. I will be proud of you no matter what or where the Lord calls you. The good thing is that you are prepared and open to his call. I love you Abbz. Good luck with the next few months and the preparation. Give mother a kiss for me.

Alise Allen said...

ABBEY!!!

I had no idea you are going to go on a mission CONGRATULATIONS!! I think that is so awesome. I can't wait to hear where you are called.

Love and miss you girl.

Lili and Jeff said...

Abbey! I just stumbled upon your blog! I didn't know you were turning in your papers! How very exciting! I can't wait to see where you serve, you are going to be fabulous.

Thanks again for that cute shower you and Lacey threw for me. I have some notes for you guys about to go out.

Jaime said...

Oh my goodness Abb! That is wonderful news! A mission? You'll be the BEST missionary I know it! We can't wait to hear where the Lord is sending you and wish you all the best...We love you!