Wednesday, June 11, 2008

California tirp!

So I went down to Cali with some friends for the weekend! It was a blast. I also went down to see a friend who is selling security systems for the summer and say goodbye because I was going to move to West Virginia before he got back but now...I guess I might see him before I leave. Oh well, the trip was fun regardless!Getting ready for a night on the town! Or just hanging out with some boys...Getting ready for a night on the town...or just to hang out with some boys!
We went to the beach for a day! It was a blast!
Tess and I!
We stopped in St. George for the night and then woke up to drive the rest of the way!

7 comments:

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Darling....that looks like a lot of fun. Thank you for not moving so we can see you when we come down. Horray!!! I love you the most.

Dani said...

You look great Abbey! I can't believe you are leaving us for a year and a half. I mean, of course we are excited for you and you'll be amazing on a mission, but we are going to miss you like crazy! We love you!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Hey we are changing our blog address to emmettandashlee.blogspot.com so you know. We are taking our last name off all of our stuff, so please don't add our last name to your blog. Thanks!! Love you girl.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Dinner was super fun the other night! I just found your blog on Katie's...your picturs are darling!

Jaime said...

cute blog Ab! I found you through Grant and Heather! I'm adding you to the list and can't wait to see more...you're such a cutie!

Callie said...

Abbey!! I just discovered your blog and I love it, you are darling!! I'm so glad you have one!!

CrAiG & MaNdIe SuE said...

Abbey Harmon!! I love when i find peoples blogs! you look awesome, your so cute and it looks like you have had so fun this summer!! I havent seen you in years, whats up girl! tell Jillay.. hello! and wait your going on a mission?? thats awesome congrats!! im adding you to my friends list!! keep in touch!